- Children and Youth
- The Art of Theatre
End of Year Donations
must be postmarked or received (if charged) by the end of the calendar year, December 31st, to be accounted in that tax year.
The Childrens Theatre Foundation is listed by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) Public Charity and gifts are tax deductible.
The Children’s Theatre Foundation of America is committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion. The Foundation supports theatre artists and organizations that share the Foundation’s values working to address past and current injustices to groups that have been historically disadvantaged and socially, politically, and economically excluded.
The Foundation is committed to equity as a form of social justice. Equity is defined as the quality of being fair, unbiased, and just. For the Foundation, equity involves inviting diverse theatre artists and organizations to be involved in the work of the Foundation, and ensuring that all have equitable access to the resources and opportunities the Foundation can provide.
Diversity includes, but is not limited to, individual and group differences based on race, language, ethnicity, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, class, religious belief, and physical ability.
CTFA is committed to maintaining an inclusive environment and ensuring that diverse voices of communities and individuals are present, valued and active in all aspects of the organization.
Children’s Theatre Foundation of America action steps for 2016-2017 include:
- Collaborating with and supporting diverse artists and communities in order to achieve our shared vision
- Recruiting a diverse Board of Trustees
- Establishing and maintaining funding partnerships that share the Foundation’s diversity, equity and inclusion values
- Identifying and removing barriers to inclusion
- Designing and implementing a board liaison resource program focused on equity and inclusion
- Embracing and valuing the information and education received from our partners and partnerships
- This statement will be reviewed and updated annually