Giving to Support CTFA - Become a Donor
“I’ve got an idea by the tail, but it falls in your department. What's to prevent you setting up a Childrens Theatre Foundation, to which we can all make deductible contributions each year; to which some of us might even leave bequests?”
September 17, 1957 in a letter from Sara Spencer to Campton Bell*, each became CTFA Founders. *(Qtd. in Roger L. Bedard and C. John Tolch, eds., Spotlight on the Child)
Giving is more fun when you can witness the impact your contribution can make.
- Founder's Fund, CTFA's General Fund, is the workhorse of the Foundation funding projects with impact and big dreams. Your gift will help underwrite Founders Fund Projects. LIST of FOUNDERS FUND - DONORS
- Founder’s Fund: Friends of CTFA-Annual Giving is a commitment to the ongoing work of CTFA through the Founders Fund
- Founder’s Fund: Art of the Matter, a special Founders Fund initiative funding for a “big dream” project was granted in 2013. LIST of ART OF THE MATTER - DONORS
- Authors Legacy, royalties for literary properties become a living endowment: LIST of AUTHORS LEGACY - DONORS
- Memorial and Honoring Gifts may be contributed through the Founders Fund, Medallion Patrons, or other special initiatives.
- In Honor of teachers, directors, mentors, graduates, parents, sponsors... In Memory of someone who has recently passed, or to remember someone who has been significant in your life, in the past. LIST of In Memory & Honor Gifts
- Corey Medallion Patron Gifts, help underwrite the annual event honoring Medallion Award recipients for their significant achievements for the enrichment of children in the United States and Canada through nurturing artistic work in theatre and the arts. LIST of MEDALLION PATRONS
HERITAGE GIFTS - Legacy Giving to Make a Difference Tomorrow
Legacy giving through your will and through estate planning allows for your contributions to continue having an impact on the art of theatre and the lives of children and youth.
Contribute through our Founders Fund, Author's Legacy gifts, or make a significant gift to establish a new endowment.
We would be pleased to talk with you about the options. Just send a message through ASK CTFA GIVING and we will reply. (Please include a phone number, if you wish for us to reply by telephone.)
If you wish to include information about CTFA to your will: The Children's Theatre Foundation of America is a 501(c) (3), tax deductible gift.
2017 Office of the Treasurer of CTFA: Moses Goldberg, 4211A Trillium Lane, Greensboro, NC 27410.
Future Years: www.childrenstheatrefoundation.org GIVING section will have any contact and address updates for the CTFA Treasurer/Board Trustee.